Telluride has been discovered by those willing to travel a little further to experience scenic beauty, community character, and world-class vacation services and amenities. This experience has been driven by the successful marketing efforts of the Telluride Ski & Golf Resort. Our focus is to meet and exceed the expectations of our visitors and homeowners with attention to detail, effective operations, reservations management and, above all, stellar guest service – elements that make a vacation great!
If you have chosen to rent your property, you want to partner with a local company who not only provides great care, but also understands the nightly stay rental market and hospitality at its finest. Our goal is for guests to return again and again and tell their friends that we have fulfilled our promise of this special place!
Consider your current property status. If you have not rented before, why not? If you have invested in a rental management company, did you receive the housekeeping, maintenance, reservations and marketing support you expected? Please read on about TRL’s offerings and consider putting the power of Telluride Resort Lodging to work for you.
Experienced Staff and A Mountain of Support
As homeowners in Mountain Village, you have made a commitment to this community and are passionate about this place. Serving as Telluride Ski & Golf Resort ambassadors to part-time residents in Mountain Village, it is our mission to extend to you an unparalleled level of value with regard to all the services, amenities, and opportunities that the Resort has to offer.
Telluride Ski & Golf Resort has an obligation to support your experience here and to fulfill the promise of “America’s Best Ski Resort.”
Telluride Resort Lodging (TRL) specializes in nightly guest stay luxury rental homes. From one-bedroom Mountain Village Core condominiums to 7-bedroom luxury homes, TRL provides a personalized vacation home experience for guests and homeowners.
Homeowners have the ease of knowing the property management team at TRL has a vested interest in an asset management plan for their Mountain Village property and full-service operations management. Our role is to fulfill the promise of a worry-free rental process for our homeowners and vacation for their guests by providing unparalleled access to all the best that Mountain Village has to offer.
Our staff understands that choosing a qualified property management company for your mountain vacation home is the start of a uniquely intimate business relationship, requiring your trust and confidence. We provide each owner with dedicated contacts to assist with reservations, operations, marketing and accounting facets of your home. It is our priority to establish a clear understanding of your home, your expectations as a rental home owner and a candid communication channel.
We offer a management plan to meet your personal needs and rental objectives. Best of all, our full-time, year-round, experienced professionals are here to assist you with every detail of your property. Simply put—Telluride Resort Lodging delivers a mountain of support to your Mountain Village asset management plan.
Sales and Marketing
Extensive marketing and advertising reach of Telluride Ski Resort, rated the #1 ski resort in North America by Conde Nast Traveler for the 5th time in the past 6 years:
- Over 1.5M annual visits to Telluride Ski Resort websites
- Dedicated in-house reservations team to assist domestic and international guests
- 24/7 reservations team staffing & support
- 24/7 online reservations & support
- Marketing relationships with dozens of print and online media outlets including but not limited to: Forbes, Travel & Leisure, The Robb Report, Conde Nast, Architectural Digest, Town & Country, Paste, W Magazine, SKI Magazine and Freeskier
- Marketing & distribution via hundreds of 3rd party vacation listing websites and OTAs including but not limited to: HomeAway, VRBO and Booking.com
- All Telluride Resort Lodging vacation home properties are marketed through 3rd party affiliations with reputable local lodging companies and local central reservations including Telluride Resort Reservations®, the official Central Reservations of Telluride Ski Resort
Please call (970) 728-7405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our services, pricing and schedule a discussion.
TRL Homeowner Benefits
- Signing bonus of 1 complimentary annual ski pass or 8 complimentary day passes for homeowners or immediate family members for the first year of property management with TRL
- Additional annual incentive opportunity of complimentary annual ski passes or daily ski passes based on gross annual revenue. For more information please call 970.728.7405.
- Dedicated Rental Operations Manager and Homeowner Services Coordinator
- 24-hour emergency response for after-hours property-related problems or issues
- Extensive marketing and advertising reach of Telluride Ski & Golf Company
- Updated professional photographs and video of your property
- 24-hour online booking capability through TRL website
- User-friendly owners’ section of TRL website affords owners the opportunity to reserve personal and guest-of-owner stays along with access to online statements, invoices and calendars
- Inspections of all properties prior to all arrivals and after all departures to ensure that properties are well-maintained and that guests are charged for any damages
- Reasonable housekeeping and maintenance rates
|24-Hour Reservations:||(866) 888-7197|
|Telluride Resort Lodging 24-Hour Guest & Concierge Services:||(970) 728-7370|
|See Forever Village Guest & Concierge Services (8am - 7pm):||(970) 728-7370|
|Homeowners Services:||(970) 728-7405|
|After-Hour Emergencies:||(970) 728-7370|
620 Mountain Village Blvd
Telluride, Colorado 81435